News Headline Summary
Volkswagen (VOW3 GY) Audi November sales rose 6.8% to 132,050 cars
- November China sales up 17.9%.
- November Russia sales up 18.4%.
- November US sales up 13%.
- November Germany sales down 13.4%.
- Co. on track for sales target of 1.5mln cars.
Reaction details (05:03)
- No immediate reaction observed in the Co.'s share price, trading at EUR 194.00 (+0.3%) last.
09 Dec 2013 - 05:00
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts