China Big 4 Bank FY Results
Due to report:
ICBC (1398 HK) – Market Cap USD 194bln
- Co. is expected to report on March 27 with FY Net Exp. CNY 262.60bln, FY Net Income adj. (CNY) 261.47bln and Net Income GAAP (CNY) 260.90bln
- No set time but the bank previously released Q3 2013 at 0945GMT.
China Construction Bank (939 HK) – Market Cap USD 166bln
- Co. is expected to report on March 28 with FY Net Exp. CNY 213.43bln, FY Net Income adj. (CNY) 213.36bln and Net Income GAAP (CNY) 213.19bln
- No set time but the bank previously released Q2 2013 at 0916GMT.
Agricultural Bank of China (1288 HK) – Market Cap USD 126bln
- FY net CNY 166.3bln vs. Exp. CNY 166bln.
- FY net interest income CNY 376.2bln vs. Exp. CNY 373.6bln.
- May see small increases in non-performing loans (NPL) this year
Bank of China (3988 HK) – Market Cap USD 114bln
- FY Net CNY 156.9bln vs. Exp. CNY 153.1bln
- Non-performing loans ratio at 0.96% at end of September.
- 2013 Q4 Net Profit CNY 36.69bln vs. Exp. CNY 34.19.
- Net Interest Margin at 2.24% vs. Exp 2.22% at end-September.
26 Mar 2014 - 17:38 - Equities - Source: RANsquawk/BBG
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: