- GPIF has implemented first step of panel suggestions.
- GPIF moving to change portfolio law.
- GPIF change likely in the next 2 months.
- GPIF already making big changes.
- Investors to shift from JGBs to stocks as prices rise.
- GPIF should reduce domestic bonds to 35%.
Reaction details (03:43)
- No immediate reaction in Japanese asset classes.
Analysis details (03:45)
- The comment from Ito regarding changes being likely in the next two months are in-line with comments from Japanese Finance Minister Aso after he said foreign investors may react to GPIF stock move from June.
17 Apr 2014 - 03:40 - Equities - Source: BBG
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: