- Stronger growth main reason for dropping call for more QE.
- Too early to judge market reaction to Fed, UK yield curve not tied to US.
- Markets may be proved right on faster jobless fall, but perhaps underestimate productivity rebound.
- Credit conditions for small businesses starting to thaw.
- BoE hasn't ruled out restarting QE if needed.
Reaction details (16:07)
- No immediate reaction across UK asset classes to these comments.
Analysis details (15:59)
- Miles is known to have a dovish stance.
19 Sep 2013 - 15:45 - Fixed Income - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: